Tropical dream wedding in Mexico or Caribbean Islands!
You have selected the perfect location in Mexico; Cancun, Maya Riviera, Playa del Carmen or Isla Mujeres. Bought a stunning dress and have your wedding date and venue selected. Your family and guests are all excited and looking forward to an amazing wedding day in paradise and fun under the sun. Top Caribbean Island destinations; St. Lucia, Cayman Islands, Turks and Caicos, Antigua, Bahamas, Florida Keys.
Now only thing you need is a great photographer to capture it all, well I can help.
As a Destination Wedding photographer with close to 100 weddings, my focus is to capture the beauty and emotion of each wedding. And combine the natural scenery with amazing portraits of the couple and their celebration. Understanding that most of us are budget conscious, my rates are affordable and I can gladly customize my packages to fit your specific needs.
Each Destination Wedding photographer has their own rates and packages.
Expect to add the travel cost; airfare plus hotel stay 2-3 nights minimum (preferably at the same hotel as the wedding or near by).
You may wonder why 3 nights. You don’t want your photographer to miss the plane on your wedding day, so most photographers will fly to the destination 1 day prior the wedding. This will give the photographer time to scout the locations and perhaps take some Pre-wedding pictures of the couple in unique locations.
The next day will be spent on taking pictures at the wedding and the day after – you may consider Couples day-after Pictures.
Benefits of bringing a destination wedding photographer with you
this will guarantee you tons of creative and unique pictures in several amazing locations. You may think, you will save money if you book the hotel photographer, but keep in mind, they will only photograph you at that one location.
And since most of them do the same hotel day after day, the pictures can look more cookie-cutter style and less inspiring. Don’t risk it, it’s your special day and when you get back home, all you will have are the pictures. Don’t you want them to be as amazing as your wedding day. After all you will share them with generations to come.
See how affordable Destination Wedding Photography can be
Flights from Tampa to Cancun $250-$400 depending on the dates.
Hotel per night $75-100
Cancun Travel Allowance for only $500
Caribbean Islands Travel Allowance for only $750
Our Amazing Thanksgiving offer
DESTINATION WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY packages
starting from $1000 full day coverage
– wedding must be booked by December 30,2017
– plus airfare and hotel of minimum 2 nights
– based on availability – only 3 bookings remaining for 2018 weddings
– Contact us now!
My top 5 Destination wedding photography tips!
1. Consider pre-wedding or day after portraits and select 2 -3 favorite locations. You will get unique wedding portraits in paradise and won’t feel rushed on your wedding day.
2. For the most beautiful soft light portraits, set at least least 30 minutes at sunset for couples portraits.
3. Best time for beautiful beach portraits are in the morning from 8-10am and in the late afternoon 1-2 hours before the sunset.
4. Allow the photographer to book their own flight, they often can get a better rate from their destination and can use their frequent miles. Since my home base is in central Florida, I can easily hop on a flight from Miami, Tampa or Orlando.
5. Check with venue that they allow foreign photographers